Our dental clinic on the Gold Coast has Fastbraces and Dr Parrag is now a Master Provider of Fastbraces!!
Are crooked teeth or unsightly gaps making you feel self-conscious? If the thought of wearing uncomfortable, clumpy braces for several years with a hefty price tag attached does not appeal to you, maybe it’s time you consider Fastbraces.
What are Fastbraces?
Combining state of the art technology, and what many are referring to as a breakthrough in dentistry and braces technology, Fastbraces are a fast, comprehensive orthodontic treatment that can correct crooked teeth, gaps, crowding, high Canines, crossbites and a variety of other dental issues in as little as 20 weeks.
The Hygiene Benefits
Crooked teeth exhibit greater plaque accumulation. It’s harder to clean crooked teeth! That means a greater number of bacteria are present in the gums and this includes gram negative Teponema Denticola that has been researched and is found associated with Alzheimer’s Disease. This bacteria is also present in greater numbers as gingivitis progresses to more advanced gum disease.
Fastbraces technologies’ exciting new patents for the restoration of bone around teeth and the treatment of Orthodontitis (gingivitis around crooked teeth) make it easier and simpler to diagnose and treat this form of gingivitis.
Contact us today for more information.
Fastbraces success stories
Why choose Fastbraces over conventional braces?
- When hearing the benefits of Fastbraces it almost seems too good to be true, but with over 20 years of experience fastbraces are a new concept with a solid history of success and research.
- Conventional braces can often change your natural bite, thus also altering your appearance and the way your mouth sits. Fastbraces retains your natural bite.
- Traditional braces use multiple wires that require constant tightening, thus becoming costly. Fastbraces uses one super-elastic, patented wire that does not require changing, so you spend less time and money visiting the dentist.
- Typically braces can take two years before they achieve the desired result. The first year is spent moving the crown and the second year is to move the root in line with the crown. Fastbraces move the crown and root simultaneously, speeding up the correction time significantly, with results being possible in as little as 20 weeks for many patients.
- Braces are associated with high costs, but due to our state of the art technology, and the reduced need for dental visits, Fastbraces are a more economical choice.
- Fastbraces when compared with conventional braces have a lower chance of root resorption
- Most people that have had braces will tell you about the discomfort and pain they can cause, Fastbraces patients experience very little discomfort and pain, if any.
- Once your braces are off, instead of needing to wear a retainer 24/7, Fastbraces patients typically only needed 15-20 minutes a day.
Why would your dentist recommend Fastbraces over conventional braces?
|Old Style Traditional Braces||New Technology Fastbraces|
|1||Used for decades||Used for over 20 years|
|2||Often changes to natural bite||Natural bite preserved|
|3||Extractions needed often||Almost always non- extractions|
|4||Multiple wires used||Just-one-wire|
|5||Typically 2 years||Could be 20 weeks|
|6||Typically high cost||Typically low cost|
|7||Delayed root movement||Immediate root movement|
|8||Root resorption||Less resorption statistically|
|9||Pain issues reported||Pain reduced statistically|
|10||Typically 24/7 retainers||Typically 15-20 min./day retainers|
Why get braces as an adult?
Braces are not just reserved for children; adult braces are becoming more and more popular. No longer wanting to be self-conscious about their smile, more and more adults are seeing the benefits of getting braces. But why spend years correcting your teeth when Fastbraces can do it in 20 weeks in some cases*.
Getting married and want the perfect smile?
With the potential to correct your smile in about 20 weeks, why not factor Fastbraces into your wedding preparation, after all, wedding pictures are treasured for a lifetime.
On the happiest day of your life, it makes sense that you both want to look your best. Fastbraces can give you the confidence to wear something more important than a beautiful dress or a smart suit – A radiant smile.
Call Advanced Dental Care Clinic to see how we can get your smile looking perfect in time for you to walk down the aisle.
Graduating this year?
Why not get the straight teeth you’ve always wanted in time for your graduation or even for the formal? Fastbraces can do this!! With all the attention on you, wouldn’t it be nice to smile for the cameras.
Fastbraces combined with Advanced Dental Care Clinic’s unique brand of caring dentistry means you get the best possible treatment with the best service on the Gold Coast.
*Depends on the severity of your condition, but Fastbraces are still a quicker alternative to conventional braces